Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dawn!!!

I finally announced today that I am departing from my journey here at Wipro. I have made a lot choices in the past 3 years, some which I regret and some which I am proud of. Ah! Where am I off to, am off to begin a new phase of my life, a life that I am sure I am looking forward to.

Though I am not that very fond of my days here, they have been the first days of my work life. I remember those days when I used to sit for hours working my bottoms [ass felt too vulgar ;)] off. I remember the pizzas and the night outs, the late evening coffees and the seldom witnessing of the evening sun, the early dawns, the blaring music in my ears, the boring afternoon meetings, the sleepy post lunches, the design arguments, the back biting, the pantry visits, the tributes to coffee day, the lazy sunday's, the hectic weekends, the funny forwards, morning e-mail, interesting or boring sessions, the very often remarks from my relatives - 'oh u are at wipro, thats awesome', or very very often remarks from friends - 'oh u are STILL at wipro', the frequent visits to the movie theatres, the bike rides, the car rides, yukee luncheons and well the list can go on and on!!

Feel free to add :D

In all it was a experience worth mentioning.

CHEERS!!

PS: I begin playing guitar today, joined some classes here at wipro ! ;)

5 comments:

Addy said...

cheers again bro !!!
deny as much as you want, but we sure had some fun back then !!!

~anu~ said...

Addy sure had fun the day you sent the calvin strip to ENTIRE Wipro from his mailbox :)
The feeling that you are going hasnt yet set in..not yet! And about all the things you mentioned, it felt like reading what all i did there (and I am gonna do again)
Get ready for some more "bottoms" kicking phase of life - studies! :)

Addy said...

that day, Anu - i scared the holy heavens out of this guy... !!
btw taj, you left out one big thing to mention - what happened to those hours and hours of uninterrupted sneezing ?

syed junaith said...

cool man...congrats!!

Taj said...

@Addy
you bet...Sneezing, oh man I remember the leg pullings associated with that ;)